Monday, April 1, 2013

Loving these new West Elm throw pillows

West Elm have certainly come along way. I remember a few years back when all they sold were earthy toned modular furniture and accessories. Now they sell lots of colorful and on trend designs. So it was no surprise when I spotted these lovely painterly pillows.









What I do find surprising, however, is that they are an almost exact replica of these gorgeous pillows/cushions (not sure which noun to use seeing as I'm now both British & American) from BlueBellGray.com.







2 comments:

  1. As soon as you shared the West Elm ones, my immediate thought was that they look like the BlueBellGrey ones! They are stunning either way! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered the West Elm ones for my sofa. Not having much luck with cushions for it, so we'll see. Should be here in a week.

    ReplyDelete